PRIZES AND AWARDS
- M Reed. STARS Syncope Healthcare Pioneer – RASCL
- M Reed. Supervisor, Best free paper, RCEM Scottish Clinical EM conference
- M Reed. STARS Syncope Healthcare Pioneer – Ambulatory clinic
- M Reed. Chief Investigator, Best free paper, RCEM Scottish Clinical EM conference 2019
- R O’Brien. Research Nurse of the Year, SRNCN Nov 2018
- Halbesma N. Poster prize for “The effect of social deprivation on Incidence and outcome of OHCA” Administrative Data Research Network, Edinburgh June 2017
- Odam M. Research Nurse of the Year, SRNCN Nov 2017
- Reed MJ. Best free paper presentation, RCEM Scottish Clinical EM conference 2018
- Reed MJ, Supervisor, Best student presentation, RCEM Scottish Clinical EM conference 2018
- O’Brien R. Medic 1 £200 and SRNCN £150 for RCEM 2017
- Odam M. Elsie Ingles/ELHF £240 and SRNCN £150 for RCEM 2017
- Morrissey, M MPH Study R&D Clinical Research Nurse post graduate support scheme Apr 2016 £2,000
- Odam, M & Richardson, R Sachibondu Assessment, Zambia Medic One May 2016 £1,500
- Odam, M Emergency Triage & Assessment Training (ETAT) Nursing Directorate, NHS Lothian Aug 2016 £602
- MacInnes L. Personal Tutor of the Year 2016, University of Edinburgh / South East Scotland Faculty of Clinical Educators, awarded at SEFCE conference November 2016
- Odam M. Scottish Research Nurse of the Year 2017, Scottish Research Nurse & Collaborators Network (SRNCN)
- Summers A, Reed MJ. How Smart is Smartphone Health?, NHS Lothian R&D Conference, Edinburgh, 10th March 2017 – Winner – Best Poster ‘Peoples’ Choice’
- McMahon N, Reed MJ, Glover A, Byrne L, Donald M, Hughes N, Littlewood N, Garret J, Innes C, McGarvey M, Hazra E, Rawlinson S. Bleeding Together? Experience of Implementing a National Code Red Protocol, Retrieval Conference, Glasgow, 7th May 2016 – Winner – Best Poster
- Westquarter Primary School, Scottish First Aid, First Class Award for work with Save a Life for Scotland, November 2016
- O’Brien R, Black P. Emergency Department Research Nursing: Time and Motion – A Pilot Study, RCN International Research Conference, Nottingham, April 2015 – Winner of Poster of the Day
- Reed MJ Co-author in paper abstract awarded ‘Top New Investigator Award’ at CAEP 2015
- Reed MJ Co-author ‘Highly Commended’ poster prize – SCAS 2015
- Simpson K. Hypothermia Post Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest – A Research Critique, RCN International Nursing Conference, Edinburgh, April 2016 – Winner of Poster of the Day
- Lyon R. European Resuscitation Council, Young Researcher of the Year Award, 2nd
- Lyon R. Rod Little Prize, College of Emergency Medicine.
- Lyon R. Best Trainee Research Award, College of Emergency Medicine.
- Lyon R. Final shortlist – BMJ Group Junior Doctor of the Year Award.
- Lyon R. Best Research Presentation, Inaugural Scientific Meeting of Scottish Board of the College of Emergency Medicine.
- Murray D. Alison Gourdie Memorial Prize, College of Emergency Medicine.
- Robinson S. Rod Little Prize, College of Emergency Medicine, September 2010